Are you or someone you know looking for a part-time job? Starting in September, Oregon Right to Life needs a few people in the Salem-Keizer area to work on our grassroots outreach team! This effort will be ongoing through next year’s elections.
Our new voter outreach specialists will help materialize our voter contact program and work approximately 10-19 hours a week. They will work together, speaking directly with voters in person, on the phone and via text message.Qualifications:
- Dedication to pro-life values
- Available to work in Marion and Polk counties
- Experience working or volunteering on a campaign
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, Zoom and other common digital tools
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work both independently and on a team
- Ability to adapt quickly to accomplish changing goals
- Ability to master new skills quickly
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor with voters and team members
- Access to a smartphone
For more information about this position, call our office at 503-463-8563.