The Pacific Northwest’s largest pro-life conference!
April 6, 2019
8:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Lunch included)
Rolling Hills Community Church
3550 SW Borland Rd.
- General sessions with exciting speakers.
- Workshops featuring local and national pro-life leaders that will help you effectively advocate in your family, community, the Legislature and beyond.
- Networking and sharing with pro-life advocates from all over Oregon and SW Washington
Call Oregon Right to Life for further information: (503) 463-8563
Josh Brahm has worked in the pro-life movement since he was 18. After 12 years of full-time pro-life work, he launched Equal Rights Institute to maximize his impact for the movement. Josh’s primary passion is helping pro-life people be more persuasive when they communicate with pro-choice people, using arguments that hold up under philosophical scrutiny.
Sarah Zagorski was born at 26.5 weeks and left to die. Her story is one of survival, hope, and healing from living in extreme poverty and experiencing sexual abuse. Following years in the Louisiana Foster Care system, Sarah was adopted at age nine. She is the Special Projects Director at Louisiana Right to Life. She will be joined by a panel of foster care parents and advocates.
Derrick and Julie Tennant — Derrick was a gifted athlete aiming for a career in sports when he underwent what doctors would later term random bleeding. Brain surgery left Derrick paralyzed on his left side. Today, he is a stand-up comedian. Derrick’s sister, Julie, has Down syndrome. Her grandfather told her that her extra chromosome is her “love chromosome.” Come and see countless ways this love chromosome affects those around her.
Brooke Gray is the Executive Director of Embrace Oregon, a Portland-area initiative that mobilizes the community to care for children in foster care through volunteering and foster parenting. In addition, she oversees the statewide expansion of Every Child, a new initiative to support the foster care system. With a background in international community development and child care, Brooke has a holistic understanding of the challenges that face vulnerable children today. www.embraceoregon.org
- What you don’t know about “Death With Dignity” could kill you
- How can you advocate at the Oregon Capitol
- What would it take to run for office?
- Your campus needs you!
- Are you disturbed by designer babies?
- You can help the endangered woman
- Protect yourself and your family
- So, you have pro-life views and have a job …
- Pro-life and lonely?
- You know them even if you don’t know it
- What if your dreams get dashed?
- How to cultivate friendship amidst challenging conversations