As of 2018, over 60 million babies have been aborted since Roe/Doe. Nearly one million babies are aborted every year.
Watch this video to visualize how large that number is. As the numbers rise, entire states are removed, symbolizing the loss of their entire population to abortion.
Every year, more children die from abortion than Americans died in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, the Korean, Vietnam, Gulf and Iraq wars combined.Half of all abortions are obtained by women who have already had at least one abortion.
What Are the Most Common Reasons for Women Choosing Abortion?
- Feel they are not ready for another child/Timing is wrong 25%
- Feels she can't afford baby 23%
- Finished with childbearing/Children are grown 19%
- Fear of being a single mother 8%
- Feels she isn't mature enough 7%
- Physical/Health problems 4%
- Feels child would interfere with future plans 4%
- Possible health problems affecting the fetus 3%
- Victim of rape .5%
- Other 6%
Source:Lawrence B., Finer, Lori F., Frohwirth, Lindsay, A. Dauphinee, Susheela Singh, and Ann M. Moore. "Reasons U.S. Women Have Abortions: Quantitative and Qualitative Perspectives," Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 2005, 37(3):110-118.