Oregon Right to Life was founded in 1970 with the mission to protect the legal right of every innocent person to live from the point of conception to natural death. As Oregon’s leading pro-life organization, we receive no government funds and the vast majority of our resources come from individuals and families.
Your faithful support helps us protect life in Oregon. Contribute today!
Give us a call at 503-463-8563, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: A measure in the federal coronavirus relief bill grants taxpayers an above-the-line deduction for up to $300 in charitable donations starting in 2020. Normally, you have to itemize deductions to get a tax write-off for charitable donations. In this case, the break is available to people who claim the standard deduction, which is $12,400 for singles or $24,800 for married-filing jointly in 2020.
Gifts to the Oregon Right to Life Education Foundation may be tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Our education foundation is an IRS-certified 501(c)(3).
- Your credit/debit card number, security code and expiration information are not stored or saved on our servers.
- All data transmitted between you and our website is encrypted using 256bit SSL encryption
- Our servers are protected using firewalls and following best security practices as recommended by our software vendors.
- All payment information is processed securely using our PCI-compliant gateway provider, donorbox.
- We will charge the exact authorized amount you entered on our donation form. If you believe you made a donation in error, please call us at 503-463-8563.
- Your data will not be sold or given away without your permission.
- Information you submit to us is kept securely in our offices or on our web servers (see security policy)
- All transactions are in U.S. Dollars.