The Oregon Right to Life Board of Directors is accepting applications for two general director positions. General Directors are elected by a vote of the Oregon Right to Life membership in January of even years.
Board members serve two-year terms. However, board positions do not have term limits. Board members are required to travel to and attend four board meetings per year. Meetings are most
often held in Salem. Other time commitments include service on board committees and attendance at major events.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities of Board Members:
- Know the mission, policies, programs and needs of Oregon Right to Life (ORTL)
- Prepare for, attend and conscientiously participate in board meetings
- Participate in one or more committees
- Faithfully read and understand ORTL’s budget and financial statements
- Serve as an active advocate and ambassador for ORTL
- Give a meaningful personal financial donation
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for yourself or another pro-life advocate, or you
would like more information, please contact Sarah Ramseth at the Oregon Right to Life office at
email@example.com or call 503-463-8563.