Local RvW Memorial Events in other Counties
January 20 - January 26
Here is a list of Roe vs Wade events in other counties across Oregon
- Lane County: Friday, January 18, 2019. Florence Community March for Life along with the Fatima Rosary Rally in city park. Signs provided. Oregon Knights of Columbus.
- Clark County: Friday, January 25. Meet from 1 to 2 pm on front steps of Clark County Courthouse in Vancouver, WA, 1200 Franklin St. 360-831-7542.
- Curry County: Sunday, January 20. Meet at 1:30 pm for a march from Church of the Nazarene in Brookings, 1600 Chetco Ave. 541-412-9591.
- Deschutes County: Saturday, January 26. 11 am pro-life mass and 12:15 pro-life rosary at St. Francis of Assisi in Bend. 541-639-8235.
- Douglas County: Sunday, January 20. Meet at 2 pm at Mercy Medical Center Statue in Roseburg. Baby shower follows at Seventh Day Adventist Church. 541-673-4566.
- Josephine County: Sunday, January 20. Josephine County Courthouse on B St. in Grants Pass. Meet at 1 pm. March to Riverside Park Pavilion for rally.
- Klamath County: Tuesday, January 22. Meet at noon at Klamath County Government Center, 305 Main St. in Klamath Falls.
- Lane County Event: Saturday, January 26th. 11 AM at Emerald Bible Fellowship. 1855 Cal Young Rd, Eugene, OR 97401. 541-844-6484.
- Pendleton: Sunday, January 20. Numerous churches participating in Knights of Columbus pancake breakfast at St. Mary’s Catholic Church. 541-276-1540.