ORTL seeks an Accounting Manager to be responsible for managing the overall financial operations of Oregon Right to Life, as well as the five other interconnected organizations, which are the Oregon Right to Life Education Foundation, StandUpGirl.com, Oregon Right to Life State PAC, Oregon Right to Life Federal PAC and the Oregon Right to Life Victory PAC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable, Donations and Reconciliations for 6 interconnected organizations, each with their own bank account, using QuickBooks Pro.
- Management of one part-time employee (and seasonally up to 4 employees) in the processing of incoming donations through checks and credit cards.
- Payroll and all related duties including payment of liabilities and management of employee benefits with quarterly and annual reporting.
- Report all financial activity to Federal and State Campaign Finance Agencies for three Political Action Committees according to State and Federal laws.
- Manage and maintain employee forms and files to comply with all State and Federal laws regarding relevant employment laws.
- Perform accounting duties that relate to organization reports, end-of-year reporting, budgets and work with CPA for tax reporting.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Commitment to goals of ORTL.
- Five years of experience in full-cycle accounting using QuickBooks Pro.
- Five years of experience in payroll.
- Comfort and proficiency using Word, Excel, Google Mail, database programs and the internet.
Desired Experience, Qualifications, and Qualities
- Two years of experience in PAC financial reporting preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including team collaboration.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask.
- Flexible schedule.
- Good communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send a cover letter and your resume to Lois Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.